Thursday, August 9, 2007

MORRISSEY!



What I like most about Morrissey is how cute

he is. He is also a brilliant lyricist and has a great voice.

He's cute because of the way his mouth looks. I like when he sings because he sings with emotion. I also feel bad for him because most of his songs are sad.

I saw Morrissey in concert about 2 and a half months ago in Seattle, Washington. It was the best day ever. Morrissey is my favorite artist ever. He is also my God. Instead of praying to Jesus I pray to Morrissey.

During the concert, Morrissey laid on the stage, completely still, for about ten minutes. That was weird. Cute, though. Cute.

After the show, I waited for an hour, with about 50 other people, for Morrissey to come out of the building to get into his van. When he finally did come out, people rushed over to him. There was a little fence up and about four security guards. I got elbowed in the face a couple times. But it was worth it. You know why? Because I was in the front of the crowd and I almost touched Morrissey. I was like this close. He shook everyone's hand but mine, because I was the shortest person there. He didn't even see me. But just to be in the PRESENCE of Morrissey, was amazing. It was the best day of my life.

No comments: