Thursday, August 9, 2007

Conversation between two Rock and Rollers

And now, the Rock Journalism workshop presents, A Conversation With Two Rock and Rollers. We find Colee Mayfield and Jessica Moran (or Jeck) having a conversation about the Rock and Roll Camp 2(007).

Colee Signed on at 1: 32

Jeck Signed on at 1:34

Colee: Hey Jessica! So what do you think of Rock camp?

Jeck: Well, I'm pretty much having the time of my life. I get to play the drums (not very well mind you.) and get to hang out with a bunch of cool people. It's pretty much awesome. What about you?

Colee: Hah, that's cool. I'm playing keyboard in a band with Mel and Beth. Also, not very good, but that's okay hah, I'm getting better I think. It is indeed awesome! I was telling Mel the other day that if school was more like this I would try and flunk just so that I can come back again the next year! I really love being able to hang out with the teachers, I couldn't believe how WONDERFUL they are at what they do!

Jeck: I know! I love how informal this whole thing is. It's alot more comfortable being able to go and just talk to the 'teachers' and not feel like a total idiot. So, what has been the most memorable part of the whole week?

Colee: I really think being able to create a band, songs, and know that I have the chance to perform in front of a live audience is amazing, I mean how many kids have that chance? And I just know that I will remember performing for the rest of my life.

Jeck: I know what you mean. I came last year and I loved preforming infront of everyone!! I have to admitt, it was pretty nerve racking having ALL of those people watching you, but well worth it.

Colee: Wow! That's pretty amazing! Especially since you are an actress! I wouldn't think that would scare you so much! I wonder how many people will be there? Especially since it's on Main Street! I might just pass out!

Jeck: I guess being an actress does help with stage fright. Although, for those who get scared by crowds, a word to the wise. DON'T picture the audience in their underwear!! I started laughing when I first tried that.

Colee: Haha! That's hilarious! I can just see you on stage "To be...or..not...-snicker-...to..be...HAHAHAH!" Except, you know, you're not a man so you couldn't really play Hamlet.

Jeck: Yes. Sadly I could not play Hamlet. BUT! Happily, I can play the drums! In fact, I'm going to be at the Rock Camp consert on Friday. Are you going to be there?

Colee: Of course! I can't wait! Actually I think I might be playing! Will you be?

Jeck: HECK YES! I'm so excited! And don't forget, it starts at 6pm and we are going to be playing on Main Street at the Farmer's Market.

Colee: Awsome! I cannot wait for it! All the bands are going to rock! Well I better go practice! See you there fellow Rocker!

Jeck: Adios! 'And for those of you about to rock...I salute you.'

Colee Signed off at 1:43

Jeck Signed off at 1:44

And so ends the Conversation With Two Rock and Rollers. Good Night.


No comments: